The students participating in the Broadford Secondary College Battlefields Tour would like to acknowledge all the help and support they have received.
A trip such as this is complex and expensive to organise.
It is with the wonderful contributions made by a number of organisations that have donated funds or provided in-kind assistance, that the students of Broadford Secondary College are able to experience cultural and historical lessons first hand, making a once-in-lifetime opportunity.
To our donors and direct supporters, we sincerely thank you for your assistance.
Our grateful thanks and acknowledgement to our Donors :
- RSL Victoria – ANZAC House
- Broadford RSL
- Kilmore RSL
- Lions Club of Broadford
- Goulburn Murray Credit Union Kilmore
- CWA Broadford Mt Piper Branch
Our sincere thanks to the supporters of our raffle!
- Red Wing Shoes, Richmond
- The Stitching Horse Bootery – ‘Boots on Line’
- Amy’s Hair Design, Wandong
- Wandong PO
- Wandong IGA
- Broadford Timber & Hardware
- Broadford Pharmacy
- SSS Building Supplies Broadford
- Kilmore Trackside & Racing Club
- Broadford Hair Stop
- Broadford Newsagency
- The Clancy Family
- The Bruce Family
- Shirley Mills
- Cristine Mournellis